Wednesday, August 30, 2023

About Quiet Beneath the Moon

 

NOTE: The title is changed once again. Today my story is "The EndEarther."

I consider Quiet Beneath the Moon to be my best work and I'm satisfied with its present form. The only way to improve it would be to hire a John Steinbeck or Ernest Hemingway to ghostwrite it for me. Of course, when I open it up near September's end, I will likely find out it needs a laundry list of improvements. At the final end I plan to subject it to Grammarly, not to be prompted how to write it all better, but to catch spelling and certain grammatical errors. I still have no clue how I am going to market it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDEX OF THIS BLOG

INDEX OF STORIES AND VERSES

          MARCH 2020 ALTERNATIVES THE TWEKIAN I'M DARRYL PENNY AND DREW AND THE NEARLY PERFECT ZOO GRAPE           APRIL 2020 THE HOLLOW...